One of the hottest real estate markets right now in the Valley can be found right here in Queen Creek. If you’ve never been to Queen Creek or even considered this gem of a town for your next move, I’d like to give you a peek into what this area has to offer:
First and foremost, Queen Creek real estate is booming. You can find so many options here, no matter what kind of home you are looking for. For example, acreage homes are a big draw for those looking at Queen Creek real estate. If country living’s your thing, there are some great properties available that can accommodate horses and other animals, as well as give you some extra land for outdoor activities.
Or, maybe you’re looking for a new-build home. If that’s the case, Queen Creek has some wonderful new neighborhoods to meet your needs. Queen Creek Station by Fulton Homes offers some unique and desirable floor plans, as does The Preserve at Hastings Farm by Maracay. But these are just two of the new-build communities you have to choose from. There are many others to look at, too.
Of course, there are also established homes located in the heart of town that can provide you with all the comforts you want in a home. Queen Creek home opportunities have been steadily growing over the last 10 years, so there are countless properties that can satisfy your real estate requirements.
Some of these trends going on right now in Queen Creek might also be of interest to you:
- The Queen Creek population includes one of the highest median incomes and some of the highest educated residents in the Valley.
- A growing number of young families are making Queen Creek their home.
- Price points for Queen Creek real estate are affordable at any budget.
- The city management of Queen Creek has been focusing on commercial business, which, in turn, is creating jobs in the area.
- Retail and entertainment options are readily available including restaurants, shopping, and movie theaters.
- Top rated public, private, and charter schools also make their home in Queen Creek, so the educational opportunities for your children are top-notch, as well.
If you would like to learn more about real estate in Queen Creek, I would be happy to show you around town. Contact me here at Down Home Real Estate.
Queen Creek really does offer something for everyone. Maybe there is something here for you, too!