If you’re looking for great golf, look no further than the San Tan Valley area. Whether you’re looking for membership in a private club or for great rates, San Tan Valley has the course for you. To give you an idea of some of the greens that await you, I’ve highlighted a few of the standouts below:
- Encanterra Country Club – 37449 N. Encanterra Dr. in San Tan Valley
- This private club is one of the most successful to open in Arizona in the past 10 years. Anchored by an award-winning Tom Lehman-designed golf course, the club offers a bit of something for everyone including a 60,000-square-foot clubhouse.
- Las Colinas Golf Club – 21515 E. Village Lane in Queen Creek
- Designer and architect Mike Asmundson created this course that offers challenging yet playable elements. The courses’ surrounding landscape plays a large role in your experience on the course. There are native trees, grasses and plants, along with greens and washes that often draw wildlife.
- Golf Club at Johnson Ranch – 30761 N. Golf Club Dr. in San Tan Valley
- One of Arizona’s best value-oriented daily fee clubs, this course features two distinct nines, along with excellent dining at the Terrace Restaurant. A 300’ climate-controlled patio gives diners a unique experience with the San Tan Mountains as a beautiful back drop.
- Apache Sun Golf Club – 919 E. Pima Rd. in San Tan Valley
- An affordable, traditional nine-hole course with a Midwest feel, you’ll find some of the best rates in town at Apache Sun Golf Club.
- Gold Canyon Golf Resort – 7151 E. US Highway 60, Gold Canyon
- You’ll find 36 holes with two playing options, the Dinosaur Mountain and Sidewinder. Both have rated at least four and a half stars by Golf Digest.
Whether you’re a weekend golf warrior or a daily putter, you have your pick of places in San Tan Valley. So yell fore! and give me a call if you’d like to learn more about living in San Tan Valley. I’ll show you all the sights and offerings in this cozy little eastside town.